Ultrasound – what is it?
Ultrasound is a vibration of air
Ultrasound is sound waves higher than the upper audible limit of human hearing.
- Ultrasound is no different from ‚normal‘ (audible) sound in its physical properties, except in that humans and pets cannot hear it.
- Ultrasound is used in a wide variety of applications for cleaning glasses and jewelry and e.g. for medical areas, wound repair, and imaging.
- The ultrasound in Mira-Teeth is tuned/engineered for perfect oral hygiene, cleaning teeth and killing germs and bacteria.
At one glance
Electric or sonic toothbrushes are not comparable to ultrasound toothbrushes . There is a principle difference in the way they operate: brushing oscillations versus air oscillations.
Hard ultrasound vs. soft ultrasound
Mira-Teeth uses soft ultrasound
- hard ultrasound = low frequency and high power used for destruction of tartar/calculus in dental practices
- soft ultrasound = high frequency at very low power used in the case of Mira-Teeth
- Mira-Teeth uses soft ultrasound to deep clean the teeth.
Ultrasound in medicine
The medical field has created many applications of ultrasound. The best known uses are…
- Antibacterial effect, destruction of micro-organisms
- Improvement of blood circulation.
- Promotion of regeneration processes.
- Promotion of wound healing.
Ultrasound Toothpaste Gel
Mira-Teeth Toothpaste gel reduces tooth wear
Mira-Teeth specially formulates toothpaste gel...
- does not contain any abrasive particles or aggressive and harmful chemicals.
- creates microscopic nanobubbles which (by implosion) destruct/disintegrate membranes of bacteria and chains of bacteria ultimately – the result is clean and healthier teeth, gums and inner-mouth.
- It reduces tooth wear by eliminating overbrushing and scrubbing
Click here to contact us